-
September 2nd, 2004, 09:07 PM
#1291
Inactive Member
Backpack reloading=awesome.
It's great in CTF/TS games. Think of it like this, since BG CTF is probably the most popular, you grab a Snipe and already have a Pistol, you go through the teleporter, and snipe, run out of ammo, backpack reload and take out people with the Pistol while advancing. Backpack reload use Snipe, BR, Pistol, while advancing. I use BR all the time.
-
September 2nd, 2004, 09:48 PM
#1292
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, i'll aim to get that technique down for when Halo 2 comes out, and for the day i inevitably play against you online. Speaking of which, ive been participating in a few LAN games recently, one 7 player last weekend, an 8 player yesterday, and we're aiming for a 12 player this upcoming weekend.
Its all good practice because i actually stand a chance against these guys, its a challenge, unlike playing against the Halo fanatics online.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 02, 2004 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
September 2nd, 2004, 10:51 PM
#1293
Inactive Member
My bet is that BR is going to be out of Halo 2 since they're fixing the glitches and re-wrote the entire code.
-
September 2nd, 2004, 10:57 PM
#1294
Inactive Member
Don't worry, some will hack it back in.
-
September 2nd, 2004, 10:58 PM
#1295
Senior Hostboard Member
I think they'll either completely revamp that level with updated graphics and such, and put it in as a secret unlockable, or they'll create a stage with a very similar layout, and label it something like "Blood Gulch Mark II". They cant ditch that style of level completely, Halo players worldwide will demand it after all those CTF matches memories, not to mention after watching Red Vs. Blue.
-
September 2nd, 2004, 11:29 PM
#1296
Inactive Member
neverwinter nights, gold edition
-
September 3rd, 2004, 12:54 AM
#1297
Inactive Member
I hope they only bring back a few old levels (as in less than four) since I want new levels.
My guess is something like Blood Gultch, One of the HPC only maps, and some small indoor map.
-
September 3rd, 2004, 05:12 AM
#1298
Senior Hostboard Member
Okay, I'm gonna get lotza games!!
I've got:
Far Cry, NeverWinter Nights
I'll get:
NFSU
UT2k4
Halo
Doom3
PainKiller
And a few PS2 games...
They are all totally new for me, so I'll have fun... ^^ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's pals in school...
-
September 3rd, 2004, 08:50 AM
#1299
Inactive Member
okay explain this backpack reload... sounds useful! =]
-
September 3rd, 2004, 11:18 AM
#1300
Inactive Member
UT2k4
iRO
PSO
SSBM
Fire Emblem
ChronoTrigger
FF4, Celes/Terra patch.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks